martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

L.O.V.E

I think I am making the biggest mistake of my life, I think I'm falling in love ... I don’t want to fall in love, I know they’re going to break my heart. This guy doesn’t even know me, I don’t know if he saw me, I… I only know his name, and that he’s got a big brother. And last but not least he’s bigger than me.

I know I don’t have any opportunities, but I like to imagine, that something will happened some of this days, it’s kinda neurotic, but that is what happened when I start falling in love, that’s what happened when I let my heart go anywhere without my brain, I don’t know what to do, I can barely breath when I’m writing this, because I’m telling myself the truth, the ugly truth, the truth I don’t want to hear, from anyone, not even from my.

I just want he to love me like I’m the only girl, like I’m his world, like I think someday I will love him, and that someday is so close from today, I don’t know him, but I can fall in love with him… I don’t understand myself anymore…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario